Monday, September 28, 2009

Notes to Self

Does starting a blog mean you are out of the Dark Ages? If you are reading this you've lost your mind (welcome), as my blog is born to improve my skills, not to inform or entertain. If you're still reading this 5 minutes from now you should kill yourself, as you have no life.

I struggle with what is probably the same malady that engulfs so many of us; our success and our struggle to do something meaningful. I long to become a professional speaker, but my success in sales management keeps me well paid and working, unable to find the time to read, write, and speak. Working long hours, evenings and weekends (oh does my family love that), I do not "see" the bridge from here to there. Nevertheless, my next career will be as a speaker, hopefully with my wife helping to manage our operation and traveling with me . It is time to prepare.

So these writings will hold my stories, my thoughts, and my failures as I travel through time, and be useful as fodder for eventual product or practice for eventual success.

Damn, I'm late for work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment